Monday, February 14, 2005

Mirror From The Future

Accenture Technology has created a mirror that will monitor your behaviors and habits throughout the day, then reflect not what you look like now, but what you will look like in the distant future! So, if the mirror notices that you sneak a few Ding Dongs in the middle of the night, for example, it will begin to reflect your image as a big old Marlon Brando lookin' sack of lard.


While this mirror sounds pretty neat, what I would really like is a mirror that reflected the contents of my own brain. If I had a mirror that reflected my private thoughts, every time I looked into it, day or night, I would see Patrick Swayzy in a fight to the death with an alien robot. Then Swayzy would finally kill the robot with a graceful, even sexy, kick to the head; but then he would remove the robot's metal helmet and see his own father's lifeless face underneath. Then he'd look up to the heavens and scream, "NOOOOOOO! Not PAPA SWAYZY!!"

Now, I would pay good money for a mirror like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home