Thursday, March 31, 2005

Some Advice For You

I feel bad for most people I come in contact with. Most of them are content to live their lives taking orders from The Man, getting stuck in routines, and trying to keep pace with the neighbors. In fact, I don’t even refer to these people as “people”, I just call them “drones”. But, I’m different. I decided a long time ago that I would face life head-on, tirelessly, like a worker bee.

I know that one of the reasons people visit this blog is to get some direction in their life. I also know that when some of you saw the first paragraph of this post you thought to yourself, “Hey Crapples! You’ve lived up to your potential by leading your people, the blogging community, to Funnyland, but how can I live up to my potential?”

My response to this question is two-pronged: (1) Please stop talking to me in your brain. (2) What on earth are you talking about, anyway? And, where’s Funnyland? Is that even a place? You see, if you really want to live up to your potential, one of the first things you need to learn is to formulate precise questions. Right now, frankly, I don’t have a clue what you’re even asking, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home